THE PROJECT SOLD OUT. OCCUPANCY IS SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 2023. PLEASE SEE THE CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS PICTURES
We have an exciting opportunity for our investor clients happening in Downtown Hamilton!
Centrally located in Hamilton downtown at 121 King St E, Gore Park lofts by Scholar Properties Ltd. and Effort Trust will convert a century-old building into luxury urban living. Suites will show off the building’s original history with exposed ceilings and original brickwork. The lofts are located steps from the infamous Gore Park - a pedestrian promenade with lush gardens, meeting spaces, fountains, and art installations.
One-bedroom units start at $313,900 and come with a 2 year property management, rental guarantee & 1 year-free maintenance
What makes Gore Park Lofts a great investment?
1. Hamilton - Hamilton has been named one of the best cities to invest in throughout Canada over the past 10 years. The city has grown from its manufacturing/exporting roots to a thriving urban center. The trajectory of growth shows no signs of stopping with 2017 seeing $1.3 billion in building permits and a 200% increase in industrial/commercial construction. Rental rates have increased 11% in the past two years and are predicted to continue trending upwards. Vacancy rates are well below the national average at 2.4%. With Toronto’s pricing out of reach for many people, many Toronto urbanizes are flocking to Hamilton and bringing their desire for trendy urban living with them.
2. Location - Gore Park Lofts ticks all the boxes of a triple AAA urban location. Located on King St at Chariness in the Beasley Park neighborhood. Steps to future LRT, 6-minute ( 500 m) walk to GO station ( 50 minutes to Toronto Union Station) , Gore Park, Retail at Jackson Square, farmers market, Trendy food, and drinks. Just a 3-5 min walk to McMaster University Hamilton campus, to most government buildings, malls, restaurants and much more. Close proximity to McMaster University's main campus, Mohawk College, First Ontario Center, Lakeshore, Albion Falls.
3. McMaster & Mohawk College - combined student population of 72,705 not including any University or College faculty members. This is a huge influx of possible tenants on an annual basis. McMaster University is the #3 ranked medical school in the Country (McLeans). Many students do not want to live or may not be able to find space in dorms or run-down homes. Upscale condos are a great option!
4. Rental Guarantee & Property Management - this is a worry-free investment opportunity! The builder is guaranteeing your rent for 2 years beginning at occupancy. This rental guarantee comes with 2 yrs of free property management ($2200 value). The builder will find and manage the tenant for you during this time.
5. Future LRT - slated to begin construction in 2019 the LRT runs from Eastgate to McMaster. The Mary St stop is steps to Gore Park Lofts efficiently connecting Gore Park Lofts to McMaster, GO, and downtown amenities.
6. VIP Incentives: 1 Year Free Maintenance ($4,500 value), Free Assignment, Extended Deposits, Parking Incentive ($1,200 value) and capped levies