Gallery Condos is downtown Calgary's newest landmark. Standing 19 storeys tall, this sleek tower is inspired by art and innovation with luxurious finishes by Gucci.
- Suites offer well-appointed designs with modern touches.
- Just minutes from the city's bustling downtown core, residents will be treated to a plethora of exciting lifestyle amenities and attractions.
- World-class transit options and major thoroughfares are also easily accessible.
- Natural green spaces will not be sacrificed even when living in the downtown core as the Bow River flows nearby and residents can also enjoy several nearby popular parks and golf courses.
- With major employment hubs and the city's quickly growing tech industry, Gallery Condos is an amazing opportunity to invest in the #1 most livable city in the country.
Boasting an extremely high Walk Score, Gallery Condos is located in the heart of Calgary’s bustling downtown core and right at the epicentre of the city’s iconic Restaurant Row and its emerging Design District:
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Transit Score of 85 out of 100
- 5 minute walk to the Calgary Tower
- 10 minute walk to the CORE Shopping Centre
- 6 minute walk from the 201 Red Line – Somerset – Bridlewood/Tuscany CTrain and the 202 Blue Line – Saddletowne/69 Street CTrain at the EB 3 Street SW CTrain Station stop
- 4 minute drive to the University of Calgary’s Downtown Campus
- 6 minutes to Peace Bridge
- 8 minutes to Prince’s Island Park
- 9 minute drive to Southern Alberta Technical Institute (SAIT)
- 10 minutes to Calgary Zoo
Downtown Calgary offers residents of Gallery Condos immediate access to world-class transit options. Calgary Transit bus routes run right past the front door and both Blue and Red Line LRT stations are accessible within walking distance. Motorists will also have easy access to nearby major thoroughfares including Macleod Trail and Highway 2.
Living in the heart of a bustling big city does not mean natural green spaces have to be sacrificed for urban amenities. Calgary is a beautiful blend of both, offering plenty of natural green spaces for residents of Gallery Condos to explore and enjoy just minutes away from home. The Bow River flows nearby a nd popular parks including St. Patrick’s Island Park and St. George’s offer an abundance of lush greenery and scenic trails.
Calgary is home to a booming tech industry and with the downtown core being home to many major employment hubs, Gallery Condos is an amazing opportunity for young professionals to live where they work and play, helping to cut down on long daily commutes.
For over 35 years, Truman has been building properties of exceptional quality and distinguished craftsmanship in Calgary and surrounding areas with the core belief that everyone can live better.