Martha James Condos is a new condo development by Mattamy Homes Canada currently in preconstruction at 2090 James Street, Burlington. Available units start from the $400,000's. Martha James will be an intimate 13 storey building with approximately 150 suites
- Downtown Burlington has a beach, a waterfront park, and 20 minutes away from 6 different conservation areas.
- Also, it’s 20 minutes from schools and colleges like McMaster University, Sheridan College, and U of T Mississauga Campus.
- You can reach the center of Toronto in 40 minutes and Pearson Airport in 30.
- Hamilton is a fast-developing area in the GTA. In the past 15 years, the population went from 40,000 to 600,000.
- In the past 5 years, the prices went up by more than 50%.
Martha James is Burlington’s most intimate new condominium, located in a mature park side neighborhood just steps from Brant Street and moments from Lake Ontario. Designed with you in mind, with breathtaking lake views, life-enhancing amenities, and flexible suites. Step outside and explore downtown Burlington’s vibrant streets, specifically lined with chic boutiques and welcoming restaurants and cafes. The Brant Street Pier and its surroundings will relax your mind, body, and soul. Martha James provides everything you’re looking for, while combining small-town charm with urban convenience.
Situated in the Brant Hills neighborhood in the north end of Burlington, Ontario. Next to the Bruce Trail, the town has convenient access to golf courses, hiking trails, and highways as well as the heart of Burlington. The Brant Hills community is a well-established enclave. From the intersection of Brant and Dundas, you can see Toronto to the east and the lake to the south. Set in a mature park side neighborhood, steps from Brant Street and only moments from Lake Ontario, Martha James is Burlington’s most intimate new condominium. Endowed with breathtaking lake views, life-enhancing amenities, and flexible suites - Martha James is designed with you in mind. Step outside and explore the vibrant streets of downtown Burlington with its chic boutiques, and welcoming restaurants and cafes. The Brant Street Pier and surrounding parks will soothe your mind, body, and soul. Blending small-town charm with urban convenience, Martha James delivers on all you seek.
- Access to major highways
- Burlington GO Station
- Minutes to Brant Pier as well as surrounding parks and trails
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- Conveniently situated along major thoroughfares such as Brant Street, Dundas Street, and the Guelph Line
- Brant Hills Community Centre has a library, a basketball court, and a cushioned gym floor, as well as a variety of activities.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools such as Bruce T Lindley Elementary School, Brant Hills Elementary School, St. Mark Elementary School, MM Robinson Secondary School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Burlington Public Library