M City is the biggest dream Mississauga has seen. A place where strangers turn into friends and neighbours turn into second family. A real community where you aren’t just a part of something great, you feel a part of it too – a place where life, work and play intersect. It’s a dream turned into reality!
Designed to bring people together, M City with its 8 towers, 15-acres, 4.3 million sq. ft. is a community of immense proportions. The master plan was designed by internationally renowned urban planners Cooper Robertson from New York. This exciting phase of new condos developed by Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate Development Limited is finally in the 5th phase.
Featured Amenities in the past phases
- Fireplace Lounge
- Shared Work Area
- Party Room
- Nakaniwa Garden (AKA Indoor Garden)
- Yoga/Dance Studio
- Outdoor Yoga
- Saltwater Pool
- 2-acres of new parkland
- Playground for kids
663 m² of retail space
The site features fresh, expansive green space, including over 2 acres of new parkland and a dedicated connection to the Mary Fix multi-use trail and John “Bud” Cleary Park. The new community is designed for pedestrians, with a generous tree-lined promenade and a range of retail shops and cafes at street level, and only minutes from transit options including the proposed LRT.
Green spaces in urban places, both on the ground and in the air. The natural environment is important for our well-being and M City has plenty of it. Connected to the Mary Fix multi-use trail and the neighbouring John “Bud” Cleary Park, M City brings important connections to existing parkland and introduces over 2 acres of green space to accommodate a range of outdoor activities.
Much of what you will hear about Mississauga will be about condos and other home development projects looking to expand the 770,000 strong population.
Unique Neighborhood Features:
- Perfect Location - You are in the Heart of Mississauga!
- Art Gallery of Mississauga, Mississauga City Hall, Mississauga Celebration Square are all steps from M City
- Walking distance to Square One with lots of stores, entertainment facilities and transit lines is nearby
- Bud Cleary, City View, Fairview, Zonta Meadows and other amazing parks as close as possible
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-ti me and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths, Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, + Future Light Rail Transit (LRT) and MiWay Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway East just 6 minutes away by car
Minutes to Hwy 403 / 401 / 407 / 410 and QEW