Yorkville is getting a new 27-story luxury-flatiron-style condominium.
Park Road is set to make a bold architectural statement in Toronto's iconic skyline. With its innovative design, sleek aesthetic, and prestigious location steps to Yorkville, this timeless architecture and design condominium promises to offer spectacular views of Rosedale Valley. Crafted by Diamond and Schmitt Architects, Park Road's design will mirror the sleek, triangular form of the flatiron building, ideally suited to its unique location at the intersection of Church Street, Collier Street, and Park Road. Best-in-class location with a few minutes walk to Bloor Yonge subway station.
- Suites: The suites contain anything from one bedroom to two plus a den, with some penthouses available as well.
- Views: Residents will be treated to breathtaking views of the Toronto cityscape right from their doorstep.
- Luxurious Lifestyle: The carefully designed suites will cater to a diverse range of needs, providing residents with the utmost comfort and convenience.
- Amenities: From high-end boutiques to world-class restaurants, residents will be spoiled for choice with the plethora of upscale amenities in the vicinity. The Market by Longo’s in the Hudson’s Bay Centre is accessible with out even going outside, while the Rabba Fine Foods on Church Street is open 24 hours a day. Eaton Centre and Holt Renfrew nearby.
- Cultural Amenities: Nearby attractions include the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), the Art Gal lery of Ontario (AGO), and the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, offering an array of cultural experiences.
- Location: 28 Park Road, Toronto, ON (Yonge & Church)
- Transportation: From the Bloor-Yonge subway station, travelers can access trains heading east and west on the Bloor-Danforth line, as well as north or south along the Yonge line.
- Developer: Capital Developments
- Storeys: 27
- Units: 302
- Estimated completion date: 2025-2026
- GFA:190,000 SF
- Usage: Residential
Prices estimated to be starting from $700,000+. Anticipating high demand, interested buyers are encouraged to secure their units early.