This is the first in a 37-tower mixed-use master-planned development that will complete transform and re-define Mississauga's Downtown for decades to come. All our clients know how much we love investing early in multi-phase projects as each subsequent release will only push prices and demand higher! Two of the biggest names (Oxford and Daniels) in real estate have partnered up to make this an incredible development unlike anything else in Downtown Mississauga.
Condominiums at Square One District will be the largest development in Canadian history at 18 million sq. ft built on 130 acres (overtaking the previous record of 12 million sq. ft by East Harbor) with unrivaled proximity to existing and future retail, transit, office, education, and cultural hub!
Insider pricing is anticipated to start from the $500's for suite types ranging from 1-Bed's to 2-Bedroom + Den's. Here's what you have to know:
- A 10-minute walk to Ontario's largest retail destination, Square One Shopping Centre which has over 300 stores and restaurants covering 2.2 million sq. ft
- Major retail investments coming with the West End Expansion and The Strand emphasizing walkability and pedestrian activity (includes street-level retail, parks, and public art). The condo building itself will also feature 8,400 sq. ft of retail at grade.
- Already a major transportation hub with the busiest GO Transit hub outside of Union Station (more than 20,000 customers served daily!) and with Highway 403 less than a kilometer away and Highway 401 a little further north.
- Major transit infrastructure coming as a new transit hub is being created that will connect to the future Hurontario LRT and local MiWay bus service. The LRT will span 22 stops across 18 km all the way to Brampton.
- Outstanding walkability to major cultural centers including a 6 minute walk to the Living Arts Centre which welcomes more than 400,000 visitors every year for theater, music, craft, and community events and a 9 minute walk to Celebration Square , Mississauga's official public open space!
- Job magnet and office infrastructure investments that will see the first new office buildings in Mississauga's City Centre in a generation. Mississauga is a net-importer of jobs - which means more people come to work in Mississauga than leave to find work elsewhere.
- Less than 100 meters to Sheridan College with 24,500 full-time students and 18,500 continuing and part-time students
- Stunning building amenities including co-working zone, fitness center (with half-court gym and climbing wall), community gardening plots, 24-hour concierge and much more!