The best investment opportunity in Toronto this year!
- Deposit Structure 5% in 2021 - 5% in 2022 - 5% in 2023
- Occupancy: Spring 2025
Welcome to The Goode Condos, an exciting new condominium coming soon to Parliament St & Lake Shore Blvd in the heart of the Distillery District, a hub of culture and creativity and one of Canada’s most sought-after destinations for art, culture, entertainment, dining, and retail! Residents at The Goode will have quick and convenient access to some of the city's most desirable amenities including the upcoming Ontario Subway Line Extension, the Distillery District , Union Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre , George Brown College , Lake Ontario and so much more!
The Goode Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Graywood Developments. Featuring a 32-storey tower with 485 units and retail component at ground level. Coming soon to Front Street and Parliament at 33 Parliament Street in Toronto. Graywood will soon introduce a brand-new tower residence, located at the entrance to Toronto’s iconic and beloved Distillery District, the first pre-construction project directly in the Distillery District in nearly 20 years. Stunning views of the city and the lake. With clean architecture and a podium that blends in perfectly with its surroundings.
INCREDIBLE THINGS HAPPENING IN TORONTO'S EAST END!
- $1.25 Billion is being invested at the Port Lands Redevelopment
- 25 Hectares of new parks and trails including a new river and island
- East Harbour is a $10 Billion master-planned, 60-acre mixed-use development with over 50,000 future jobs
- 14 Million sq. ft. of brand-new office, retail, residential and institutional space
- Upcoming Ontario Line which will feature 15.6km of new Subway Line and 15 stops
- The East Harbour Transit Hub which will support local transit needs in a new community, as well as, regional connectivity, including incorporating the GO Train (Lakeshore East and the Markham/Stouffville line), SmartTrack services, future TTC light rail transit (linking the Queens Quay LRT with Broadview Avenue) and the Ontario Line subway
- Quayside - 4.9-hectare area of land at the foot of Parliament Street will be turned into a dynamic, inclusive and resilient community that plays a pivotal role in reorienting the city towards Lake Ontario
- Parliament Slip - a new dynamic, inclusive and resilient community that has potential to become a world class, public destination for swimming, kayaking, boating, entertainment, and dining never seen before in Canada!