The Last Update - June 1, 2020
Project sold out in October 2017, with average prices 700 per sq.ft, As of January 2020, the project completed with occupancy scheduled for September 2020.
The average price in area 1000 per sq.ft
DuEast Condominiums is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation currently in preconstruction at Dundas St E and Sumach Street, Toronto. Sales for available units start from the high $200,000's. DuEast Condominiums has a total of 318 units.
As the sun rises in the east, so does a brand new condominium in one of Toronto’s most desirable and fastest-growing neighbourhoods. Situated at Sumach and Dundas Streets, in the heart of the award-winning Regent Park revitalization, this new, landmark residence will feature studio to three-bedroom suite designs, outstanding resident amenities and a location that’s surrounded by a 6-acre park, aquatic centre, 2.8-acre athletic grounds, schools, shopping, dining, and easy transit options.
- Steps to 505 Dundas Streetcar: brisk transit ride to Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square and Ryerson University
- Newest phase in the billion-dollar Regent Park revitalization, which will boast a total of 12,500 residents in 5,115 units across 69 acres
- Easy access to the Don Valley Parkway
- On-site condo amenities: party room, rooftop terrace, state-of-the-art fitness centre and rock climbing bouldering cave
- Local community amenities abound: Daniels Spectrum cultural hub and event space, a 6-acre park (splash pad, playgrounds, greenhouse and off-leash dog area) plus the 56,000 square foot Regent Park Community Centre
- The Daniels Corporation is an award-winning developer with an impressive portfolio that spans 25,000 homes, apartments and mixed-use communities. The innovate Toronto-based builder puts sustainable design and dynamic community life at the heart of their developments