We are so excited to present to you our new one hundred unit release at Galleria III!
Galleria on the Park 3 is a pre-construction tower #3 in the exciting redevelopment of the Galleria Mall that will provide revitalization to the area. Reimagine Galleria's Master Plan will include 3,416 residential units. new parklands, cycling infrastructure, new retail, and office spaces.
Top Reasons to Live at Galleria on the Park 3
1. New Community Offerings - Galleria on the Park 3 will be the third tower in a master-planned, multi-use community that will offer the Wallace-Emerson over 3,416 new residences, 320,000 sqft of new retail offerings, and a brand-new state of the art 95,000 sqft community center.
2. Popular Neighbourhood - The Wallace-Emerson neighborhood is a centrally located neighborhood close to lush natural parks including Christie Pits and High Park and plenty of lifestyle amenities for residents of Galleria on the Park 3 to enjoy!
3. Transit - Residents of Galleria on the Park 3 will be steps away from TTC bus routes and just a short walk from the subway and streetcars. Commuting into downtown Toronto will take riders just over half an hour. The Bloor GO and UP station is also easily accessible to residents.
4. Educational Institutions - There are several primary and secondary schools within walking distance of Galleria on Park 3, making it a great choice for families with children of any age. George Brown College and UofT are easily accessible by transit also, making it the perfect place for post-secondary students to call home during the school year.
5. ELAD Canada – With over 20 years of experience in the industry and a proven track record of creating large scale, multi-phase projects, ELAD Canada is considered one of the top real estate developers in the country.