UNIQUE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
Right in the heart of Toronto's Forest Hill neighbourhood comes a brand new condominium -- meet The Forest Hill! Set to stand 14-Storeys high at the corner of Eglinton Ave W & Bathurst St , this ideal address ensures a comfortable and convenient lifestyle for its future residents. Here you will have unparalleled access to the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT , be steps from Multiple TTC Transit Stops, minutes from Eglinton West Station , Highway 401, Big Box Stores, Yorkdale Mall & York University all while offering a solid mix of urban amenities and natural space, The Forest Hill is where you will want to be.
The Forest Hill will have direct access to the upcoming Forest Hill Station where future residents will have unparalleled access to the brand new Eglinton Crosstown LRT! Set to be completed in 2021, The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometers faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE PROJECT!! ONLY 1% OF CONDOS IN TORONTO HAVE DIRECT SUBWAY ACCESS
"Direct subway access is a convenient and valuable feature !!! It makes it possible to dress lightly in harsh weather, particularly if your destination has an underground connection to the subway"
TOP REASONS TO BUY THE FOREST HILL CONDOS
- Conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Transit stops as well as a quick 3 Minute Drive (13 Minute Walk) from Eglinton West Station where in just 4 stops south you will arrive at St. George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- 8 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More
- The Forest Hill is being developed by CentreCourt Developments , one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers, who were successful in producing 15 Buildings, 7,000 Units & currently has $3.5 Billion under development!
- The Forest Hill neighbourhood is known for its great assortment of boutique shops, dining options, cafes amongst other retailers which can all be found in close proximity
- 13 Minute Drive or 8 Subway Stops from York University which is home to over 50,000 students!
- Less than 10 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs at Lawrence Square Shopping Centre which features a variety of retailers such as: Fortinos, Canadian Tire, Marshalls, PetsMart & More. You are also 5 Minutes from the Lawrence Plaza which features a Metro, Winners, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart and many others!