THE PROJECT SOLD OUT. ONE ASSIGNMENT AVAILABLE
Limited Time Incentive - Buy with only 10% Downpayment! ( 5% in 30 Days, 5% in 1 Year ) Bonuses: Free Suite Upgrades! Developer Fees Capped at 8,000, $2,500 Assignment Fee!
Located at 501 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, Rise at Lakeshore Condos are being developed by Kinsmen Group. The condos in development offer a stunning view of Lake Ontario. The suites talk of class and luxury and have all the amenities that one could ask for.
Occupancy: December 2022
Rise at Stride Condominiums will host a total of 132 suites in 13 stories. Situated in a prime location, the place has easy access to all the facilities. The place offers exciting waterside activities and a completely commuter-friendly environment. The development balances modern style with living with a peaceful homely feel. The exteriors of the condominiums are urban, stylish, and contoured to perfection.
Features & Amenities
The architectural design of Rise at Stride Condo is quite impressive. The tower has 12 stories and a penthouse level to match the neighboring mid-rise developments. Having a total of 132 suites in the tower, the development hosts one as well as two-bedroom suites having an area ranging from 735 square feet to 1211 square feet. Development also has Townhomes
There are a total of 4 types of layouts available for sale for floors 2 to 6 at Rise at Stride Condominiums. These include one bedroom, one bedroom plus + den, two bedrooms, two bedrooms + den type of suites.
All the suites will have a luxurious balcony and depending on the suite layout selected, the condos offer additional features like more bathrooms, walk-in closets, pantries, and multi-level layouts. The interiors are lush and boast of spacious rooms. The interiors are urban and rooms have expansive windows. The appliances in the condos are all modern, there are quartz countertops and fine laminated flooring for non-tile areas.
The ceilings are a good 9-10 ft. high and an exclusive parking spot and storage locker are a part of every condo suite. The condominiums also offer the facility of Rogers Fiber Optic Internet Service as a part of the monthly condo fees, thereby, facilitating high-speed internet for the condos.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT RISE AT STRIDE CONDOS
1. Close to Transit! – Rise at Stride Condos is located within walking distance to Long Branch Go Station , allowing residents to commute into Union Station via train in just 45 minuts. Just steps away from Rise at Lakeshore Condos is access to MiWay Transit , which will allow for seamless travel throughout the city and connections to other regional bus services throughout Mississauga and the GTA.
2. The Heart of the City! – Port Credit is known for its vibrant lifestyle. Lakeshore road east offers residents of Rise at Stride Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities, including shopping, dining, cafes, bars, and entertainment options all within walking distance.
3. Scenic Views! – Residents of Rise at Stride Condos will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Ontario from their balcony or terrace. Port Credit offers plenty of greenery around the surrounding neighborhood, residents of Rise at Lakeshore Condos will be able to enjoy the peacefulness of one of the many nearby parks or conservation areas.
4. Convenient Commuting! – Residents of Rise at Stride Condos looking to commute using a vehicle will have easy access to the QEW, Highway 403 and Highway 401. For post-secondary students living at Rise at Stride Condos it is easy to get to Humber College - Lakeshore or UofT - Mississauga.
5. Trusted Developer! – With over 3 decades of experience, Kingsmen guarantees to deliver quality craftmanship and value to every home they build.