STEP UP TO A BRAND-NEW URBAN LIFESTYLE. DOWNTOWN HAMILTON FROM THE $400S
ANOTHER INVESTMENT DEAL WHICH WE RATE AS A MUST-BUY DEAL! SO HERE IS WHY:
- THE PROJECT IS PRICED MUCH BELOW THE AREA PRICES
- ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE DEVELOPER
- AMAZING DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
- THE PROJECT IS ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH OCCUPANCY IN 2026
- THE BEST LOCATION IN HAMILTON
- HAMILTON IS RATED AS THE BEST PLACE TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE IN ONTARIO
WE HAVE AMAZING VIP INCENTIVES FOR OUR CLIENTS:
- $20,000 OFF ALL SUITES
- FREE ASSIGNMENT
- RIGHT TO LEASE
- PARKING $40,000
DO NOT LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO BUY THERE BEFORE ALL UNITS ARE GONE! THIS DEAL IS VERY TIME SENSITIVE.
EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE:
- $5,000 ON SIGNING
- BALANCE TO 5% IN 30 DAYS
- 2.5% IN 180 DAYS
- 2.5% IN 240 DAYS
- 2.5% IN 540 DAYS
- 2.5% IN 720 DAYS
- 5% ON OCCUPANCY
- PARKING PRICE $40,000 (2 BEDROOMS, 1+D’S & JR. 2 BEDS 660 SF+)
75 James is an urban lifestyle condo featuring multi-tiered towers, incredible amenities, and versatile live/work opportunities at the base. Located in the latest living hotspot of Hamilton, you’ll find a lifestyle like no other just steps away from beautiful nature, a vibrant downtown scene, and handy access to shops, dining, culture, top schools, and more. Plus, steps to excellent transit get you wherever you want to go.
Downtown Hamilton is happening. Experience a hub of urban activity fueled by eclectic local neighbourhoods, diverse culture, artistic inspiration, and a world of evolving flavour and flair. Live at the centre of the city and be connected to wherever you want to go. Whether getting to school, commuting to work, or heading out of town – it’s all a breeze.
- 3 min walk to the future planned King & James LRT Station
- 4 min walk to Hamilton GO Station
- 5 min walk to McMaster University Downtown Centre
- 5 min walk to shopping, dining & cafes
- 5 min walk to FirstOntario Centre & Concert Hall
- 7 min walk to The Art Gallery of Hamilton
- 10 min walk to Hamilton Farmers’ Market
- 11 min bus to Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
- 1 hr drive to Toronto via Hwy 403
Whether looking for an adventure or picnic in the park, discover a natural wonderland of parks, trails, conservation areas, waterfronts, and over 100 waterfalls to explore.
- 3 min walk to Gore Park
- 10 min cycle to Bayfront Park
- 15 min cycle to Gage Park
- 15 min drive to Albion Falls
- 20 min drive to Confederation Beach Park
Experience a downtown vibe that rises right before your eyes in a unique architectural expression of stepped-tiered towers and podiums – grounded in history and surrounded by urban-chic style.
Experience a downtown vibe that rises right before your eyes in a unique architectural expression of stepped tiered towers and podiums - grounded in history and surrounded by urban chic style.
+16,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities
616 residences from studio to 3 bedroom