This will be the last chance for investors to get a hold of a highly-coveted piece of land.
EXS Condos will be the fourth and final tower at The Exchange District, rising 31 storeys against the Mississauga skyline, conveniently situated adjacent to plenty of attractions and amenities including Square One Shopping Centre, Celebration Square, and world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment options. There will also be a boutique hotel with 22 units and residents will have access to the hotel amenities and services and 20,000 sq ft Exchange Club.
Exchange Signature Residences is the final opportunity for elite living downtown Mississauga. Enjoy sophisticated finishes in this best-in-class location, built by a trusted developer, while surrounded by a world of urban amenities at your door.
- On-site boutique hotel
- Signature concierge services
- Exclusive access to the Exchange Club with pool, rooftop terrace, basketball court, as well as party room
- Vibrant outdoor urban piazza
- Premium restaurants and cafés on-site including Edo Sushi and Atai Bistro
- Adjacent to Square One Shopping Centre
Top Points of EXS Condos:
- Walk Score of 89 and Excellent Transit Score of 82!!
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
- Square One is Easter n Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- 18km of LRT lines
- 50% faster public commute with the new LRT
- 5 min drive to Highway 403 / 401 / 410
- 10 min drive to Pearson International Airport
- 20 min to Downtown Toronto
- 30 min to Rogers Centre
EXS Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. Mississauga is also honoured with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is a thriving metropolis that is quickly becoming an attractive place to live and invest in for many reasons. It offers convenient accessibility, world-class transit, increasing infrastructure, premium shopping and entertainment options all within close proximity.
The region is also rich in culture and services including the Art Gallery of Mississauga, Living Arts Centre, Mississauga City Hall, and Celebration Square. Plus, residents who crave natural amenities will be happy to find several parks and green spaces to explore nearby. This includes Kariya Park, Living Arts Park and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden. Young Professionals and families will thrive in this family-oriented, growing community.
One of the main attractors of living in this location is the convenience of being incredibly close to the future Hurontario LRT line, increasing this address’s profitability. It will also sit exceptionally close to local and regional transit including the City Centre Transit Terminal of the MiWay and Zum, the City Centre Regional GO Bus Terminal, the East-West Mississauga Transitway BRT line. This means travelling to and from other municipalities via public transit is becoming increasingly seamless and a preferred method of transportation.
Driving around the region is the second most viable option with a number of fast roadways to help commuters. Highway 403 is located immediately to the north and is just 4 minutes away by car; reaching Highway 401 takes 6 minutes more while Highway 407 will take a total of 15 minutes. To the south, drivers can reach the QEW in just 9 minutes by car.
This fourth phase in The Exchange District will bring the mixed-uses suitable and necessary for the growing region. With unparalleled convenience within the Mississauga region, incredible amenities and a new standard of luxury living, we can’t think of a reason why you shouldn't.
Camrost Felcorp is one of the most established and respected real estate developers in the GTA. They’ve been an industry leader since their beginnings in 1976. The primary reason for their success is their prophetic tendency to build for the long term. Their aim is to contribute to Toronto’s skyline not just for the present, but the future.