The Greenwich is set to be Uptown Oakville’s most dynamic new condominium, with its sculptural architecture, sophisticated amenities, innovative suite designs, and breathtaking viewpoints.
Why are The Greenwich Condos a great investment?
- 2 mins to Highway 407
- 5 mins to Sheridan College and it's a well-known international institution
- 6 mins to Highway 403
- 7 mins to Oakville GO Station
- 10 mins to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- 12 mins to Downtown Oakville
- Easy connections to the GO Train or Highway 403, 407, 401 or QEW
- The waterfront estates in Oakville are among the best in the GTA.
- Oakville has a plethora of private schools.
- With three commuter highways and Go Train service, Oakville is ideal for commuters.
- Oakville is also relatively close to Toronto.
- Oakville Town Hall is nearby.
- Glen Abbey Golf Club is a world-class facility
The Greenwich Condos at Oakvillage is located in Oakville – one of Toronto’s affluent neighbourhoods:
- Over 260 national and international corporations have their headquarters here
- The heritage homes in Old Oakville are among the best, especially in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Bronte Village, located further west along the Lakeshore, is another popular waterfront community.
- Property value is increasing each year as homebuyers are looking to get out of the bustling city of Toronto, and create a home in a smaller community with a complete list of amenities (5% last year and 50% over last 5 years)
- Oakville is one of the most educated communities in Canada and the world
- In the top ranks of the best places to live, best places for newcomers, best places to retire and best places to raise a family in Canada
- There are key sectors include life sciences; professional and financial services; digital media, ICT and film; and advanced manufacturing
Conveniently situated within walking distance of Oakville’s popular and quickly growing Uptown Core at Dundas and Trafalgar, residents of The Greenwich Condos are just minutes away from a wide variety of vibrant lifestyle amenities and daily necessities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Everything you would need or want to complete daily errands or enjoy a day out on the town can be found nearby.
Oakville’s central GTA location makes it extremely efficient for commuters to travel throughout the region with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares and transit options. Both Highway 407 and 403 are easily accessible to motorists, quickly connecting them to downtown Toronto in just 34 minutes. Public transportation is also easily accessible to residents of The Greenwich Condos, local bus routes run nearby, and GO Transit offers both bus and train services within the city. Oakville GO Station is a short commute south and here the Lakeshore West train will transport riders quickly into Union Station.
This family-friendly community is surrounded by over 300 kilometers of natural green space, lush parks, scenic trails, tranquil waterways, and plenty of outdoor places to explore and play. Oakville is well known for its top-ranking educational institutions of all learning levels, including Sheridan College, making The Greenwich Condos the perfect place for growing families to call home.
Branthaven Homes is an award-winning developer with over 45 years of experience creating desirable homes across the GTA and Southern Ontario. They are dedicated to being a leader in the industry by offering homebuyers exceptional development, construction, and service by building communities that have a purpose and improve everyday living.